Jpn. J. Appl. Phys. 21 (1982) pp. L567-L568 |Next Article| |Table of Contents|
|Full Text PDF (344K)| |Buy This Article|
Electrical Properties of Conducting Polymer, Poly-Thiophene, Prepared by Electrochemical Polymerization
Department of Electrical Engineering, Faculty of Engineering, Osaka University
(Received July 2, 1982; accepted for publication August 21, 1982)
Poly-thiophene perchlorate is prepared electrochemically in an electrolyte of 0.5 M AgClO4 and 0.2 M thiophene in acetonitrile. Dark greenish film with the complex of ca. [C4H2S(ClO4)0.26]x is obtained. The electrical conductivity along the film surface is about 0.6 Ω-1cm-1.
- A. F. Diaz, K. Kanazawa and G. P. Gardini: J. Chem. Soc. Chem. Commun. (1979) 635.
- K. Kanazawa, A. F. Diaz, R. H. Geiss, W. D. Gill, J. F. Kwak, J. A. Logan, J. F. Rabolt and G. B. Street: J. Chem. Soc. Chem. Commun. (1979) 854.
- G. B. Street, T. C. Clark, K. Krounbi, P. Pflunger, J. F. Rabolt and R. H. Geiss: Polymer Reprints 23 (1982) 117.
- N. F. Mott: Metal-Insulater Transition (Taylor & Francis, Ltd, London, 1974).
- G. Kossmehl and G. Chatzitheodorou: Makromol. Chem. Rapid Comm. 2 (1981) 551.