Jpn. J. Appl. Phys. 23 (1984) pp. L167-L168 |Next Article| |Table of Contents|
|Full Text PDF (258K)| |Buy This Article|
Evaluation of the Integrated Emissivity of a Black Body
National Research Laboratory of Metrology
(Received January 11, 1984; accepted for publication February 25, 1984)
The integrated emissivity of isothermal diffuse cavities is evaluated for various distances of the detector from the cavity. Uncertainty in the computed value of the integral emissivity is larger for a smaller distance for a given cavity.
- R. E. Bedford and C. K. Ma: J. Opt. Soc. Am. 64 (1974) 339.
- R. E. Bedford and C. K. Ma:
J. Opt. Soc. Soc. Am. 65 (1975) 565[IoP STACKS].
- R. E. Bedford and C. K. Ma: J. Opt. Soc. Am. 66 (1976) 724.
- Y. Ohwada: J. Opt. Soc. Am. 71 (1981) 106.
- C. Shoren, C. Zaixiang and C. Hongpan: Metrologia 16 (1980) 69.
- Y. Ohwada: Appl. Opt. 22 (1983) 2322.