Jpn. J. Appl. Phys. 25 (1986) pp. 1132-1133 |Next Article| |Table of Contents|
|Full Text PDF (391K)| |Buy This Article|
Fabrication of NbN/Pb(In) Josephson Junctions with High Resistive Normal Layer Produced by Ar+ Ion Bombardment
Department of Electrical Engineering, Yamanashi University
(Received April 16, 1986; accepted for publication May 24, 1986)
NbN/normal layer/Pb(In) Josephson junctions were fabricated by Ar+-ion bombardment. A thin normal layer of the order of ∼7 nm with a very high resistivity was produced in the near surface of an NbN film. This type S-N-S junction showed well-defined constant-voltage steps up to about 500 µV when microwave power was applied.
- K. K. Likharev:
Rev. Mod. Phys. 51 (1979) 101[APS].
- N. R. Werthamer:
Phys. Rev. 132 (1963) 2440[APS].
- H. J. Fink, M. Sheikholeslam, A. Gilabert, J. P. Laheurte, J. P. Romagnan, J. C. Noiray:
Phys. Rev. B 14 (1976) 1052[APS].
- Hartwig Schlüter, Herbert C. Freyhardt: J. Low. Temp. Phys. 59 (1985) 213.
- Yoichi Okabe, Motomu Takatsu:
Jpn. J. Appl. Phys. 24 (1985) 1312[JSAP].
- O. Meyer, G. Linker, B. Kraeft: Thin Solid Films 19 (1973) 217.
- Ginichiro Oya, Yutaka Onodera:
J. Appl. Phys. 45 (1974) 1389[AIP Scitation].
- P. D. Townsend, J. C. Kelly, N. E. W. Hartley: Ion Implantation, Sputtering and Their Applications (Academic Press, London, 1976).