Jpn. J. Appl. Phys. 26 (1987) pp. L867-L868 |Next Article| |Table of Contents|
|Full Text PDF (258K)| |Buy This Article|
Pressure Effect on the Superconducting Transition Temperature for (YxBa1-x)CuO2.3 Compound System
The Research Institute for Iron, Steel and Other Metals, Tohoku University
(Received April 15, 1987; accepted for publication April 25, 1987)
The presure effect on the superconducting transition onset temperature (Tco) and complete transition temperature (Tcf) was measured for the compound (YxBa1-x)CuO2.3 with x = 0.325, 0.35 and 0.425. Both Tco and Tcf increase with increasing pressure. The values of dTco/dP and dtcf/dP are in the range of 0.09 to 0.17 K/kbar and 0.20 to 0.40 K/kbar, respectively. These values decrease with increasing the concentration x.
- J. G. Bednorz and K. A. Müller:
Z. Phys. B 64 (1986) 189[CrossRef].
- C. W. Chu, P. H. Hor, R. L. Meng, L. Gao, Z. J. Huang and Y. Q. Wang:
Phys. Rev. Lett. 58 (1987) 405[APS].
- C. W. Chu, P. H. Hor, R. L. Meng, L. Gao and Z. J. Haung: Science 235 (1987) 567
- P. H. Hor, R. L. Meng, L. Gao, Z. J. Huang, Y. Q. Wang and C. W. Chu: (to be published).
- P. H. Hor, L. Gao, R. L. Meng, Z. J. Huang, Y. Q. Wang, K. Foster, J. Vassillious and C. W. Chu:
Phys. Rev. Lett. 58 (1987) 911[APS].
- K. Murata, H. Ihara, M. Tokumoto, M. Hirabayashi, N. Terada, K. Senzaki and Y. Kimura:
Jpn. J. Appl. Phys. 26 (1987) L471[JSAP].