Jpn. J. Appl. Phys. 29 (1990) pp. L2152-L2154 |Next Article| |Table of Contents|
|Full Text PDF (389K)| |Buy This Article|
Photostructural Change of Chalcogenide Glass Films by Irradiation of Laser Diode Emission
Tokyo Research Center, Teijin Ltd.
(Received September 12, 1990; accepted for publication November 5, 1990)
An optical change of As-Se-S-Ge amorphous chalcogenide film was observed by irradiation of a focused beam of laser diode emission of 830 nm wavelength. An optical analysis shows that this change occurs through energy band-tail absorption with an absorption coefficient of less than about 10 cm-1 and through a pure photon process.
- K. Tanaka: Research of the Electrotechnical Laboratory No. 779 (1977) [in Japanese].
- A. M. Andriesch, M. Betolotti, A. Ferrari and A. A. Popesku:
J. Appl. Phys. 67 (1990) 7536[AIP Scitation].
- N. F. Mott and E. A. Davis: Electronic Processes in Non-crystalline Materials (Clarendon Press, Oxford, 1971).
- T. Igo, S. Zembutsu, Y. Toyoshima and Y. Noguchi: Elect. Commun. Lab. Tec. J. 23 (1974) No. 7, 87 [in Japanese].
- T. Okoshi, H. Tanaka and K. Chiba: Trans. Inst. Electron. Commun. Eng. Jpn. OQE 79-131 (1980) 13 [in Japanese].