Jpn. J. Appl. Phys. 32 (1993) pp. 1303-1307 |Next Article| |Table of Contents|
|Full Text PDF (1174K)| |Buy This Article|
Preparation and Characteristics of Capacitors with Organic Conductor as Solid Electrolyte by Ion-Assisted Evaporation
Nara National College of Technology, Yata, Yamato-Koriyama, Nara 639-11
1Central Research Laboratory, Japan Carlit Co., Ltd., Handa, Shibukawa, Gunma 377
2Faculty of Engineering, Osaka University, Yamada-Oka, Suita, Osaka 565
(Received September 17, 1992; accepted for publication November 21, 1992)
Ion-beam-assisted deposition of organic materials has been proposed for obtaining high-quality thin films. As an example, organic thin films have been prepared by means of evaporation of 7,7,8,8-tetracyanoquinodimethane (TCNQ) complex on porous oxide Al plates under ion beam irradiation. A Solid electrolytic capacitor with a large capacitance and a good frequency response can be fabricated utilizing thin films obtained with this method as solid electrolyte.
- T. Takagi:
Thin Solid Films 92 (1982) 1[CrossRef].
- J. M. E. Harper, J. J. Cuomo, R. J. Gambino and H. R. Kaufman: Ion Bombardment Modification, eds. O. Aucell and R. Kelly (Elsevier, Amsterdam, 1984) Chap. 4.
- H. Usui, I. Yamada and T. Takagi:
J. Vac. Sci. & Technol. A 4 (1986) 52[AIP Scitation].
- J. Kyokane and K. Yoshino: J. Technol. & Educ. 1 (1992) 19 [in Japanese].
- K. Yoshino and J. Kyokane: Technol. Rep. Osaka Univ. 41 (1991) 105.
- S. Niwa: Synth. Met. 18 (1987) 665.
- I. Isa: Nikkei New Materials (1989) 48 [in Japanese].
- Y. Kudoh, S. Tsuchiya, M. Fukuyama T. Kojima and S. Yoshimura: Synth. Met. 41 (1991) 1133.
- M. Migita, H. Ishihara, T. Ishiba and A. Taniguchi: Soc. Electr. Eng. Jpn.; Insul. Res. Mater. EIM-84-50 (1984) 39 [in Japanese].