Jpn. J. Appl. Phys. 32 (1993) pp. 4043-4047 |Next Article| |Table of Contents|
|Full Text PDF (931K)| |Buy This Article|
Preparation of Ba2NaNb5O15 Film by RF Magnetron Sputtering Method
Department of Electrical Engineering, Faculty of Engineering, Hachinohe Institute of Technology, 88-1 Ohbiraki, Myoh, Hachinohe, Aomori 031
1Institute for Material Research, Tohoku University, 2-2-1 Katahira, Aoba-ku, Sendai, Miyagi 980
(Received May 21, 1993; accepted for publication July 17, 1993)
A film with tungsten-bronze structure was formed on a Pt/Al2O3 substrate by a RF msagnetron sputtering method. The deposition ratio of the films (Ba:Na:Nb) depended on the sputtering gas pressure. When the deposition rates were 10 nm/min at 10-1 Pa and 5 nm/min at 8 Pa, the dielectric constant and the dielectric loss factor were 141 and 0.02 at room temperature, respectively, and the remanent polarization Pr and the coercive field Ec were 32 µC/cm2 and 576 V/mm, respectively.
- J. E. Geusic, H. J. Levinstein, J. J. Rubin, S. Singh and L. Van Uitert:
Appl. Phys. Lett. 11 (1967) 269[AIP Scitation].
- J. E. Geusic, H. J. levinstein, S. Singh, R. G. Smith and L. G. Van Uitert:
Appl. Phys. Lett. 12 (1968) 306[AIP Scitation].
- R. R. Rice, H. Hay, H. M. Dess and W. J. Alford: J. Electrochem. Soc. 116 (1969) 839.
- F. R. Nash, E. H. Turner, P. M. Bridenbaugh and J. M. Dziedzic:
J. Appl. Phys. 43 (1972) 1[AIP Scitation].
- A. W. Warner, G. A. Coquin, A. H. Meitzler and J. L. Fink:
App. Phys. Lett. 14 (1969) 34[Elsevier].
- A. W. Warner, G. H. Coquin and J. L. Fink:
J. Appl. Phys. 40 (1969) 43, [AIP Scitation]53.
- T. Yamada, H. Iwasaki and N. Niizeki:
J. Appl. Phys. 41 (1970) 4141[AIP Scitation].
- S. Singh, D. A. Draegert and J. E. Geusic:
Phys. Rev. B 2 (1970) 2709[APS].
- B. A. Scott, E. A. Giess, G. Burns and D. F. Okane: Mater. Res. Bull. 2 (1969).
- L. G. Van Uitert, J. J. Rubin and W. A. Bonner: IEEE J. Quantum Electron. QE-4 (1968) 622.
- E. A. Giess, B. A. Scott, G. Burns, D. F. Okane and Segmuller:
J. Am. Ceram. Soc. 52 (1969) 276[CrossRef].
- L. G. Van Uitert, H. J. Levisten, J. J. Rubin, C. D. Capin, E. F. Dearborn and W. A. Bonner: Mater. Res. Bull. 3 (1968) 47.