Jpn. J. Appl. Phys. 33 (1994) pp. 1835-1836 |Next Article| |Table of Contents|
|Full Text PDF (329K)| |Buy This Article|
Diffusion Length of Holes in n-ZnSe Measured by Schottky Barrier Photovoltage Method
Department of Electrical Engineering, Chubu University, 1200 Matsumoto, Kasugai, Aichi 487
(Received July 15, 1993; accepted for publication December 18, 1993)
The diffusion length (L ) of holes in undoped n-type ZnSe has been measured by using the Schottky barrier photovoltage method. The samples measured were single crystals and epitaxial layers which were prepared by metalorganic chemical vapor deposition. The values of L were 1 µm for single crystals and 0.15 µm for epilayers. The lifetimes estimated from those values were 4.5 ns and 0.10 ns, respectively.
- J. Dresner, D. J. Szostak and B. Goldstein:
J. Appl. Phys. 38 (1981) L12[AIP Scitation].
- S. Mora, N. Romeo and L. Tarricone:
Solid State Commun. 38 (1980) 1147[CrossRef].
- J. Gautron and P. Lemasson: J. Cryst. Growth 59 (1982) 332.
- A. P. Okonechnikov and N. N. Mel'nik: Sov. Phys. Semicond. 23 (1989) 5.
- Y. Yoda, K. Kawakami, T. Kato and T. Matsumoto: Ext. Abstr. 52nd Autumn Meet. Jpn. Soc. Appl. Phys., Okayama, September, 1991, 9p-ZD-7 [in Japanese].
- J. R. Milward, W. Ji, A. K. Kar, C. R. Pidgen and B. S. Wherrett:
J. Appl. Phys. 69 (1991) 4[AIP Scitation].
- J. Z. Zheng, J. W. Allen, D. E. Spence, W. E. Sleat and W. Sibbett:
J. Appl. Phys. 62 (1993) L1[AIP Scitation].
- J. M. Pawlikowski: Thin Solid Films 125 (1985) 213.
- A. M. Cowley:
J. Appl. Phys. 37 (1966) 3024[AIP Scitation].
- K. Ohkawa, T. Karasawa and T. Mitsuyu:
Jpn. J. Appl. Phys. 30 (1991) L152[JSAP].